Today was a warm sunny humid day, perfect for some water play. They had a great time. Kit did that completely "manic happy" laugh that she does. She splashed and got soaking wet and just had a fabulous time. Ben had fun too but he's not quite as water-crazy as Kit tends to be. He likes to play and get wet... he just prefers that OTHER people get splashed... not so much him getting splashed.So just an excuse really to share a great pic I got of the children today. After water playtime was over and it was time to go in for lunch Gregory found a great way to get rid of the water left over in the tubby.... they kids were all laughing and having a great time... Patch wasn't all that sure about water on his face but he did okay. Gregory is just way to skinny huh? Yeah I think so too... still he's so handsome :) Yeah I know I'm biased... so what?
No comments:
Post a Comment