Patch lost another tooth!! YAY!! He's been complaining about it for 4 or 5 days, that it was so loose it was hard for him to eat and it was bothering him... you know the routine. So for days now we've been trying to pull it out for him and finally today I was able to pull it. He gave a little squeal when it came out but it was done and over. I think he's kind of proud to be honest. He ran to look in the mirror and see how he looks now.
I have to say he looks SO different now. Well, just lately he's looking different and now with the missing tooth only more so. He shot up several inches over the last few months and now his tooth is gone and his big teeth are coming in on the bottom. He's not my little fella anymore... he's definitely into big boy territory now. Still loves his jim-jams and his Spider-man... but he's not Mami's baby anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment