Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Injuries on the field

Or, well... the street. Our street is very gravelly... it's not a gravel road, it's just a road... with lots of gravel on it. Yeah I know, weird right?

Anyway, today the second wave was up at the top of the driveway waiting for their buses and running a muck... like kids do. Patch was chasing Kit telling her he was going to kiss her and Kit was running away squealing with delight... when the gravel got the best of her and she went down like a stone... on her face!! OUCH!! Poor little bunny-boo Princess. She got a very swollen lip and abrasions all over her face. She was NOT a happy baby girl. We gave her Motrin and cleaned her boo-boo's and gave her love and kisses and she was okay.

She didn't nap so well but I think she was sleeping on the ouchie side of her face and it was hurting. I climbed into bed with her and she did sleep another two hours though... so not too bad all in all. She's acting fine tonight but I have to admit every time I see her face it just LOOKS painful.

So here you have it... our Kitten with the boo-boo face.

1 comment:

Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

Ah, poor little woobie.. She still looks adorable, even with the ouchies!